The Molaon Nursing Unit offered the residents of its remote areas of responsibility, through telemedicine, the opportunity to undergo specialized medical examinations completely free of charge and without moving from their place of residence, taking into account the special conditions created by the 2020 epidemic Covid-19 virus.
The program contributed to the prevention of diseases with their early diagnosis, enabled the systematic control and monitoring of chronically ill patients by specialized doctors, and contributed to the creation of an electronic medical file that will allow Doctors to have complete follow-up of their patients.
To the citizens who participated in this innovative action of N.M. The following preventive examinations were performed:
- Short health history download
- Cardiac examination through cardiogram
- Control of vital signs such as blood pressure and oximetry as indicators for assessing the general health of the examinee.
- Complete Hematological test which included General Blood and Biochemical indicators such as glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol etc.
The action also included:
- Completion of individual questionnaires related to menopause and osteoporosis addressed to women over 45 years of age
- The anonymous completion of a questionnaire related to the role of Telemedicine, the results of which will be used for scientific purposes.