In May 2019, public administration representatives joined a workshop to discuss how we evaluate electronic processes and measure the performance of their services according to the DESI indicators and how important cooperation is in order to improve their results.
| Mr. N. Michalopoulos, |
Director General Public Organisations
|Mrs. Ε. Simatou, |
Head of Procedures Unit
We designed the workshop
to show our partners how we work so they can comprehend the difficulty of measurements
to communicate our results and show the way to improvement
to commit to further cooperation
to create a communication network
- to gather information and improve our knowledge
| Mr. C. Kokkalas, Head of Innovation &|
Best Practices Unit
|Mrs. C. Chazaki, |
Innovation & Best Practices Unit
How we prepared the workshop
- We used digital tools as a key method of work and communication between stakeholders:
We collected data on a special platform.
- Transparency, open communication, participation of all:
We processed and analyzed data with transparency and in collaboration with our partners from public sector organisations.
- Collaboration, teamwork and networking:
In the workshop we presented and analyzed the results. The community of executives discussed challenges and….
- New methods of diagnosing needs, solving problems and finding solutions with user experience