The General Secretariat of Human Resources of the Public Sector is conducting research for the application of teleworking in the Greek public administration in the period 2020-2021.
The purpose of the research is to seek information on how teleworking is implemented in public organizations during the pandemic period and to diagnose the positive elements as well as possible problems that have arisen, in order to plan new actions.
The objectives of the survey conducted by questionnaire are:
- Understanding how teleworking was implemented in public organizations in 2020 and 2021,
- Gathering data on the obstacles and challenges that have arisen in the implementation of teleworking,
- Measuring the effects of telework on the performance of public organizations and the impact on staff productivity,
- Formulation of proposals and understanding of the perception of public organizations for the future of teleworking in the Greek public administration,
- Collection of innovative practices developed by public organizations for the implementation of teleworking.
The research seeks the active participation of public organizations, in order for the data that will be collected to be used for decision making and policy planning by the General Secretariat for Human Resources in the Public Sector.
Instructions for participating in the