Any innovation submitted will be accepted subject to the following conditions:
- We accept innovation submission forms posted through the website www.innovation.gov.gr at the link Innovation Submission.
- Write simply and clearly, avoiding big sentences.
- The innovation you submit should match the Innovation Characteristics.
- If an acronym is to be used, write it in full the first time.
- Complete each section of the innovation submission form. If a section is difficult to complete because accurate information is not yet available, do not dismiss it. Instead, provide some preliminary information, indicate the expected results, or explain how the future results would be measured.
- After completing and submitting the form, Innovation and Best Practices Unit, Ministry of Interior, will review the information submitted and contact you to send us additional promotional material related to innovation including the organisation's logo, photos and/or any videos, publications, etc.
- The last stage involves publishing innovation in the Innovation Repository.