The purpose of the survey is to map the current situation and to identify the needs of the Public Sector to foster innovation. Specifically, the research aims to:
- Measure the perception and reflection of the meaning, purpose and utility attributed to innovation by Greek Public Administration executives,
- Diagnose the innovation capacity of Public Organizations,
- Identify those factors that foster or hinder innovation in Public Organizations,
- Search for the processes and practices followed by the organisations to innovate, their resources for innovation and the results of the relevant actions,
- Document the needs of Public Organizations for Innovation capacity by our Unit.
The survey on public organizations innovation has been completed. More information on the methodology of the questionnaire can be found at the following link