- Creator of this WS is the Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction. WS was implemented with free WordPress software. Some WS photos come from https://pixabay.com/ under Creative Commons license CC0. WS content is available under the Creative Commons License Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- The purpose of this WS is to collect innovative Public Sector practices, to promote and disseminate them through the WS, as well as to provide information services and applications related to the innovation of Public Organizations.
- The Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction makes every effort to ensure that the content and information that is displayed on its website every time is as accurate, accurate and up to date as possible. It also provides the content (eg information, names, pictures, illustrations, etc.) and the services available through its website "AS IS EXPRESSLY". In no event shall the Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction be liable for any legal, civil or criminal claims, nor for any damages (positive, special or repayable) of the user / visitor to this website. In addition, it reserves the right to modify, add, alter the content or services of its website at any time it deems necessary, without prior notice, by notifying them through this website.
- WS offers some online services (collaborative space, e-learning area) for which user registration is required with user name and password. The user can navigate to the WS without registration, but these services will not be available. Those who register with WS should follow the following rules, which do not allow the following: Abuse, abuse, harassment, threat or other violation of the legitimate rights of others.
Post, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, abusive, immoral, obscene or illegal material.
Uploading or attaching files containing software or other material protected by copyright laws unless the user owns or controls their rights or has obtained all necessary consents.
Upload or attach files containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the other's computer.
Uploading, posting messages, sending emails, transmitting or distributing unwanted advertising of any good or service, or conducting inquiries, competitions, "spam" or chain letters, etc.
- The management and protection of WS visitor / user's personal data is subject to the terms of this notice as well as to national, community and international law on the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data, as applicable. Any future relevant regulation will be the subject of this Communication. In any case, the Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal framework. Consequently, these privacy terms may be reviewed and updated at any time and without notice.
- The Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Department of Administrative Reconstruction collects personal data of visitors / users of WS only when they voluntarily provide them for the purpose of providing the services available electronically. The personal data collected in the WS relate to the user in relation to his / her operator and are the following:
Postal Address, Work Phone, Email Address.
Entity, unit and workstation.
- The rights that a registered user may exercise in relation to the personal data he has registered with this WS in accordance with Articles 15 to 23 of the CIS are:
- right of access to your personal data we store,
- right to correct incorrect,
- right to delete your saved data,
- right to restrict the processing of your data,
- right to data portability,
- right of objection.
- Supervisory Authority. In Greece, the competent Supervisory Authority to which you may contact in order to submit questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data subject to its jurisdiction under the applicable GDPR provisions is the Greek Data Protection Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org - www.dpa.gr).
- Data Controller. Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction (www.minadmin.gov.gr/)
- The contact details of the Data Provider are email@example.com and the contact details of the Data Protection Officer is firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction will not disclose or otherwise disclose or disclose personally identifiable information of the visitors / users of the PO to third parties not related to it without the consent of the visitor / user, except for the application The Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction may process part or all of the information sends visitors / users for statistics and to improve their information services. The Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction is committed to protecting the personal data of users of this WS. Employees of the Department of Innovation and Best Practices of the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction who have access to the personal information of users and are involved in the process of processing them are required to respect the privacy and confidentiality of this information.
- This WS may contain links (links) to third-party websites for information only. Third-party sites responsible for the law are solely responsible for the content of their websites or for any damage resulting from their use as the user / visitor of the website gains access to them on their own responsibility. This WS, under any circumstances, is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user / visitor of the websites, services, choices and contents of this site. It also does not guarantee that any relevant website or servers through which any relevant service is made available to the user / visitor does not contain "viruses" or other malicious software as it does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or the availability of the content, web pages, services, choices or results from their use.